Instant Park Project consists of five segments. You can participate in three of five.
1. To be a reader of news on Instant Park activities, click “like” button on Facebook page of Instant Park. You will be notified of the latest information on our events and activities.
2. To become an Instant Parker (Place Maker) of programs in communities, send a registration form, you will be invited to our closed group on Facebook
3. To participate in as volunteer, internships, and organizing staff, contact to our office by e-mail: email@example.com .
4. Board members are appointed by collective will of Instant Park team and supporters.
5. Office of Instant Park is established tentatively in Future Center A.BA, Center for Community Revitalization, Tokushima University.